Bus Route Information
School bus schedule information is mailed to families in the Robbinsdale Area Schools before the first day of school. Eligible students in grades K-12 receive a postcard with the student's bus number, pick-up location and pick-up/drop-off times.
How to access and view your Bus Route Information Video:
New Bus Zone App
Robbinsdale Area Schools transportation and bus provider, Durham School Services, have a new mobile app for families: BusZone.
To set up BusZone:
- Download the BusZone app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter the School Access Code: 3103SD281
- In the search field, enter the bus or route number you want to follow. Complete this step for all the buses your students ride throughout the week.
- Enter your child’s unique student ID. This is the same ID you used in ParentPortal.
- Create alert zones around drop-off and pick-up points.
- When your child’s bus enters an alert zone, you will receive a notification by email or text.
- Visit the BusZone website to read or download a guide for parents/guardians.