Reminder: All families are encouraged to purchase a Device Protection Plan (DPP) for each of their students every fall. The plan covers accidental damage or loss of the Chromebook or iPad checked out to students. The cost of the plan is $25, or $5 for those students who qualify for Educational Benefits.
Device Protection Plans (DPP)can be purchased through the Campus School Store. If a student qualifies for Educational Benefits, the price of the DPP will be automatically adjusted. Online applications for Educational Benefits are processed daily; please allow 10 business days to process paper applications prior to purchasing DPP.
Want to Save Time?
Device Protection Plans can be purchased online through the Infinite Campus School Store. Families can purchase Device Protection Plans for all students in their family in one transaction.
- Login to Infinite Campus
- Click on “School Store” on the left side menu
- Click the logo of the school your student attends
- Select the item you would like to pay for (i.e. Device Protection Plan, instrument, sports)
(If you have more than one student attending the school you selected in step 3, you will need to select a name from the Recipient Field Drop Down menu.)
- Click the blue "Add to Cart" button
If you have another student(s), repeat steps 3-4.
- Click on "My Cart"
- Add payment method; VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted
- Click "Submit Payment"
Benefits of Protection Plans
- protects families from expensive repair costs
- offers complete coverage for the first instance of accidental damage